header image

Glogster EDU within eTwinning Learning Event

Posted by: | December 14, 2012 | 4 Comments |

Starting tomorrow I will be part of a team of eTwinners facilitating a one-week online course entitled “Creative writing in eTwinning – a hands-on experience”. This is a Learning Event, in the series organised within eTwinning with great success for the past three years.

The main purpose of this particular course is to involve the participants (125 as of today) in hands-on writing activities that can be used with their students and in their educational projects. It will be a collaborative and entertaining experience for sure!

Not giving away too much, please have a look at one such hands-on task prepared for this event.

As an ice-breaking activity, the teachers who are taking part in this course are asked to introduce themselves using a web 2.0 tool. The facilitators have been asked by the course leader, Irene Pateraki, from the Greek National Support Service, to do the same – and our introductions are already in the Lab. Here is mine, made with Glogster EDU:

(Please click on the image to be taken to the glog.)

I hope many teachers will choose Glogster too to introduce themselves! :-)

I wish us all an extremely successful Learning Event!

Daniela.

Screenshot I made myself, with Greenshot.

under: Courses, eTwinning, Web 2.0 tools

4 Comments

1. By: Cristina Nicolaita on December 14, 2012 at 11:14 pm      Reply

Good luck everybody in the course, participants or facilitators! Happy to be part of it!
    PS: I’ve chosen voki :-)
    http://www.voki.com/pickup.php?scid=7123302&height=400&width=300

• By: Daniela Bunea on December 15, 2012 at 8:33 am      Reply

Two of my favourite web 2.0 tools, Glogster EDU and Voki! A good one, Cristina, thank you for sharing, my friend! :-)
      Daniela.

2. By: teacher on December 14, 2012 at 11:54 pm      Reply

So sorry I missed it! Good luck everybody, and I hope I will have another chance :-)
    Alessandra

• By: Daniela Bunea on December 15, 2012 at 8:36 am      Reply

It would have been great to have you on board, dear Alessandra, but I am sure there will be other opportunities! First introduction, from a teacher from France, is a glog too!!! I am really excited!
      Hugs,
      Daniela.

Leave a response

Your response:

Categories